A.J.Hariharan, Founder Secretary, ICWO was awarded the JK Award Best Social Activist in a grand ceremony. He heartily thanks each and everyone for their kind towards his ICWO organisation.Indian Community Welfare Organisation - I.C.W.O. a non-governmental organisation working for various developmental projects with specific focus on women and children for the past 27 years in Chennai. Indian Community Welfare Organisation - I.C.W.O situated at AP-216, 18th Main Road, 'I' Block, 6th Street,Vallalar Colony, Anna Nagar West, Chennai. Phone: 044-26184392, Email: fieldmaster2000@gmail.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ICWO, JRC, and CTTE College hold awareness program on online abuse, exploitation, and trafficking
The Indian Community Welfare Organisation (ICWO), in partnership with Just Rights for Children (JRC) and Chevalier T. Thomas Elizabeth Colle...
-
The short film “Por Paravaigal (War Birds)” has been honoured with the Best Short Film Award at the 7th Global Independent Film Festival of ...
-
Indian Community Welfare Organisation (ICWO), in collaboration with the Red Ribbon Club (RRC), C. Kandaswami Naidu College for Men, C. Kanda...

No comments:
Post a Comment