Created, Developed and Managed by ELWYN Cell: 9940033454, 9444791347
Any interesting news, event and photos, send to fieldmaster2000@gmail.com for posting in Chennai City This Week

Tuesday, 31 December 2019

AHTC - APPLICATION FORM Anti Human Trafficking Club


AHTC -  APPLICATION FORM
Anti Human Trafficking Club

­
                                                                                                                             Date: __________________
1.    Name of the college/Institution:                    _____________________________________________
                                                                                              _____________________________________________
2.    Address:                                                                    _____________________________________________
                                                                                              _____________________________________________
                                                                                              _____________________________________________
3.    Email Id:                                                                     _____________________________________________
                    
4.    Contact No:                                                              _____________________________________________                             
5.    Name of the two Mentors (Faculty)
With contact details                Mentor - 1       _____________________________________________
                                                                                              _____________________________________________

                                                                      Mentor -2          _____________________________________________
                                                                                              _____________________________________________                                                                                                                                                                                                                  ­
6.    Name and contact number of the AHTC Student Members:-            
I.   Co-ordinator                 _______________________________________________________________

II.  Deputy Co-ordinator  _______________________________________________________________

III. Deputy Co-ordinator ________________________________________________________________

  IV. Deputy Co-ordinator________________________________________________________________
  V.    Members                    ________________________________________________________________
  VI.   Members                                   ________________________________________________________________
  VII.  Members                   ________________________________________________________________
  VIII. Members                   ________________________________________________________________
  IX.   Members                    ________________________________________________________________
  X.    Members                    ________________________________________________________________
I hereby express my willingness to start AHTC in our college /institution with the support of ICWO.

Name:-                 __________________________                           Designation:-___________________________
Signature:-          _________________________                             Seal:-




Please send the filled in application to the following address. Thank you very much for your valuable time.

          The Secretary - Indian Community Welfare Organisation – I.C.W.O.
AP-216, 18th Main Road, ‘I’ Block, 6th Street, Vallalar Colony, Anna Nagar West,
Chennai-600040. Phone: 044-26184392, Email: fieldmaster2000@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Urgent need female for egg donation with the sum of $500,000.00 3 crore,Email: jainhospitalcare@gmail.com
    whatsapp +91 9945317569

    ReplyDelete

Government and Civil Society collaborate to end child marriage by 2030

Reaffirming the Government of India's commitment to end child marriage, Union Minister of State for Women and Child Development Savitri ...